Thursday, June 20, 2013

First Payment From iWriter



Proof of Payment


There are many writing jobs online but it's another thing if the job is really paying. Here's a proof that iWriter is really paying. After writing some articles during my free time, I earned my first $32 from them.




iwriter proof of payment


And, here's the proof from Paypal





iwrite proof of payment paypal



iWriter Payment Options


So far, the only option to receive payment from iWriter is via Paypal

The writer chooses the period when to receive the pay. Here are the payment periods to choose from:

  • weekly (every Tuesday)
  • bi-weekly (every other Wednesday)
  • monthly (either 5th or 25th of the month)

I'd chosen to receive my payment bi-weekly. After writing for two weeks, I got my first payment on June 19.

If you want to know how to become a web content writer for the site, see this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment