Friday, June 7, 2013

Freelance Article Writer - Try Out my New Found Site


Looking for Online Opportunity?


I am not perfect with English grammar. I can't even claim that I am a talented article writer. However, I am aware of the great opportunities available online and I do not want to miss it.  I know that becoming an online article writer as a part-time job is my stepping stone. In fact, after all these years, I have learned a lot but I still need the time and motivation to move further and grab the best online opportunities.



Online Writing Services vs. Direct Clients


I missed the old days where I am just writing articles for this local website and I could pick the topic I liked or I was interested. The editors were not so strict as long as my grammar was good and I did not plagiarized. But, I moved on and looked for other opportunities. On my last check on them, they are closed.

Most of the other writing portals I tried are very strict. The editors were so hard to please that I realized spending more than four hours per article that's worth roughly $1.2 for every 500-word article is not worth any effort. So, I decided to work directly with clients. 

Honestly, most that I work with are easy to please and satisfy. I am rarely asked to repeat or modify an article and I don't feel demoralized. Plus, I earn way higher. That's why I never regretted this move. I am officially a freelancer.


I am Writing for iWriter.com


Then, somebody introduced me to iWriter.com. I checked the site and registered. I am intrigued because the site is like a meeting place for writers and clients. I can pick the topic I want to write about and the client will approve or disapprove it. iWriter.com will credit the payment to your account.

I've been writing for them for the past month and so far I got good reviews and most clients are easy to please. On my next post, I'll share if I get a payment.

Anyway, here are the basic steps to join:

1. Register here: iWriter.com and fill out the necessary information. 
2. You should have a Paypal account. If you don't have any, you can check out my post here.
3. Do your first five articles (every 40 mins). Aim to get 5-star reviews. On my next post, I will give tips how to get five-star reviews.
4. After your five articles, you can continuously write articles as long as you want.

As a standard writer, you will earn:

$2.43 = 500-word
$1.06 = 300-word
$1.01 = 100-word

After registering, please check this guide on how you can start writing for iWriter.com.


Update: After 30 reviews, I am now an ELITE writer. Sample payment for each article: 
$8.10 = 500-word
$6.48 = 300-word
$16.20 = 1000-word
The amount depends on the client but it is at least 2x more than the price of standard articles.



You can write at your own pace. However, the main goal is to get 30 good reviews so you can be promoted to Premium and Elite writers. Once promoted to elite or premium writer, your earnings will be higher. 

Again, you need to have the talent and dedication. No article spinning or plagiarism. If you do, your account will be blocked and all your previous earnings which you haven't withdrawn yet will be discarded. Poor reviews (3 stars or lower) can also block your account.



So, if you are a good article writer and looking for a part-time job online, you should try iWriter.com.  They release your payout at $20 minimum depending on what you set on your profile. Here's my first proof of payment from iWriter.



Reminder

I know you are seriously looking for a part-time job. One challenge of having no "boss" is the lack of motivation to work. So, what's the sense of joining the site if you won't write? 

Begin writing now and experience the benefits of becoming part of iWriter.

Please visit the following links after registering so you can start navigating the iWriter page and do some writing:



No comments:

Post a Comment