Monday, August 4, 2014

Blogger App For Android Not Available in Philippines

When it finally enters my mind that Google Play Store will have a Blogger app, I immediately searched for it in my LG G2 smartphone. But, hey! The app is not available in my country (Philippines). I wonder why and, honestly, I am a little disappointed. 

I have more free time and peace of mind during my two-hour trip to and from home. That's why updating my blog is easier and more interesting if I have a Blogger app, right? What are Google's criteria to allow this app to be downloaded in the Philippines? Significant number of bloggers? I believe a lot of Filipinos are bloggers (by their own right) and there are many serious and noteworthy Pinoy bloggers. I don't think a Blogger app can be used to create "junk" posts or spams. 

There's not much information on why Blogger app can't be downloaded in PH and how it can be downloaded. In this link, I only saw a question but no response yet from Google. 

I read somewhere that you can use VPN to download the app. If you guys have VPN access, this is worth trying. I hope Goggle is looking into allowing Blogger for Android to be downloaded in Philippines soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like www.zopcodes.com , free online at home jobs. Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete